Pages

Friday 13 March 2020

Visual Mihi

This term I have been working on my Visual Mihi. I have 4 things that I have done that I like. On the top left I have a Cook island flag and a writing that says family showing my culture.  I done the Flag because my family is from the island, also because their caring and loving. On the Bottom left i have done a Sports theme NBA is one of my favorite sport and my favorite team is Houston Rockets. UFC is a sports of fighting I like watching it because the moves they do are intersting,My favorite fighter is the current UFC middle weight Champion Israel Adesanya who is from New Zealand.On the top right is Where I go to Pt England school i have been @ Pt England School for 8 Year. The bottom right is a Australian Team who is The Newcastle Knights and the Queensland which is sort for QLD.

1 comment:

Ms. Tapuke said...

Kia orana AJ,

Great job on your visual mihi - the images you have used are colourful and clearly show different aspects of your life - who is your favourite Newcastle Knights player? Who do you think is Israel Adesanya's strongest threat to take his title! Looking forward to seeing you online at the Team 5 GOOGLE Meet tomorrow a(1st April) at 10am:)

Post a Comment