Pages

Wednesday 12 February 2020

Letter to Mrs Tele'a




Dear Mrs Tele’a,
Kia ora My name is Aj Marsters and i am 11 years of age and my birthday is in April..My favorite thing to do in my spare time is play video games.

My family is from Cook island and have 2 sisters and 7 brothers.I am a huge fan and love playing sports.I like playing a lot of different sports like Rugby,Tennis,Soccer and Basketball.I am interested
in doing lots of things in class that I never tried before and making my family proud.My favorite subject is Writing and Reading.

My goals for this year are to get better at things that are difficult.I really like when my Teachers leave a comment in my blog because they encourage me to get better at things.I would like Mrs Tele’a to know that I am not that good at Maths. My goal for this year is to get better at Maths.  






















1 comment:

Ms. Tapuke said...

Kia ora AJ!

Great to see your first post for 2020 and the clear goals you have set yourself for the year ahead. I am sure you will learn a lot in Room 3 with Mrs Tele'a this year. Its good to have you in the Room 2 Maths class - don't be shy in Maths class - feel free to ask lots of questions when you are stuck on something and this will do a lot to help you improve your understanding in Maths!

Enjoy your last year at Pt England School!

Post a Comment